Blah, blah, blah. I haven’t been here for you. Whinge, whinge, whinge. I left you months ago and now I want to talk.
Sure, you’ve heard it all before.
But seriously babe, I’m a changed man. I’ve re-assessed my priorities. Figured out what’s really important in my life.
I’ll show you what I have been working on, rather than make some gay little excuses.
- I’m entering a short story into this comp – Young Writers Awards 2012
- I’ve started some (very lucrative) freelance writing gigs – For Kondoot - Zeeco -
- And started my own Digital Copywriting company – Pixelated Type (open soon)
- I’m about a quarter of the way through the first draft of my first novel – (Very tentative title – Mel’s Bourne)
- And lastly, I’ve started development of a downhill skateboarding brand (Cottage Skateboards) – Cottage Skateboards (open soon)
Ok, here are my excuses…
This blog was hacked for a solid two months - Awasht
My music mag (Rave) closed-down after 1047 editions - Rave
Talk soon, yeww.
Any projects you peeps have going on?